Aug 2017 - current
- Promoted and implemented a queue system to send emails, considering restrictions of SES, crons for batch mailing and deliverability.
- Refactored the routines for importing currency quotations to use the queue system, which run every 5 minutes, ensuring that if a broker\'s import throwed any exception, it will not interfere with other imports.
- Influenced on decision to build new customer-facing site using a Vuejs SPA.
- Designed and documented the Code Patterns and Best Practices for the back-end development.
- Upgraded Laravel from version 5.2 to version 5.6
Head of Technology
Mar 2017 - Aug 2017
- Hired and led remote freelance developers on several projects.
- Planned development life cycle and managed development projects.
- Established use of Slack for daily meetings.
- Replaced Wordpress by Laravel for new projects.
- Convinced a conservative multinational client to deploy their applications via dockerized servers.
Citrus7 Digital Agency
Jan 2016 - Mar 2017
- Developed the official mobile and web application for Olympics Rio 2016.
- Developed a offline-first mobile application for Brazilian Federal Highway Patrol.
- Developed a VueJS 1.x Single Page Application for a Learning Management System.
- Introduced Docker to all developers to ensure development environments were the same.
- Introduced use of Firebase for prototypes and real time applications.
- Developed a proof-of-concept using Estimote Beacons for indoor location (and sending push notifications when someone got next the coffee maker).
Bom Jesus / IELUSC
Fev 2014 - Jan 2016
- Planned, designed and developed an online document editor with support to templates, markups and advanced user permissions, to be used by teachers and Heads of Departments of graduation courses.
- Maintained existing features and developed new ones for the intranet portal, including a complex module to manage and calculate student's grades.
- Maintained legacy code built with PHP 5.0, including a module for student enrollment.